January 31, 2008

It has not been a wonderful week for me I was out for the count w/the flu they sent me home on Tues from work cuz I was so sick and had a cold sweatScratching, I got some rest after picking up Mason from the sitter and coming home to sleep then the other kids came home and it was a wrap.
The next morning which came fast Gio woke up with aches and pains all over and a slight fever, he complained of tooth pain and I thought I'm off of work so I'll take advantage and take him to a dentist. I felt like crap still but when you have kids you pick up the boot straps and keep it movin. I found this excellent new place in Hartford OMG they were so good to Gio the doc said he was the best pt he didn't cry, move or complain while they working on him I'm so proud Roll he has to go back in 2 weeks he said he doesn't mind Bow Down I bow down cuz I'd be like HELL no I'm not going back, LOL... I come home and decide to start dinner early and by 3:00 Mr Mason is cranky as ever I took his temp and he had a slight fever nothing major but by 6:00 he didn't want to sleep without someone holding him he screamed like a mad man every hour on the hour till like 9:00 so I figured Tylenol for now and tomorrow Dr. yup another day from work, oh well what am I gonna do my lil one's are sick so I need my job but I need to take care of my kids oh and Helena woke up with the runs yeah it's been quiet a week so she got to stay home with me and Mr.Mason and we went to the dr. I felt so bad Mr.Mason was screaming b/c he had an ear infection almost 4 mths and already he's infected arggghhhh Frown I hope to be at work tomorrow I'm pooped from all the sickness including my own.. K enough about that look at this
===========================================================================
Luisa Leandro Creative Team Layout: My dd Ary Full Credits Here

Scrapbook-Elements Creative Team layout: Full Credits here

=============================================================================
And in case you don't know cuz I didn't till I got my email Designer Digitals is having their quarterly sale and All day chat, I so love these days, LOL look at the schedule.......
Mark your calendars!
Saturday we will be chatting with freebies all day from 8am-midnight EST!!
Here's the schedule with hostesses:
all times EST
8am type challenge - Kellie
9am framed - Katie
10am quotes - cassie
11am 30 minute masterpiece - -cassie
noon web inspired andrea victoria
1pm overlays - Sara horton
2pm photography chat - Kim Weiss
3pm layered Ts - pattie
4pm monogrammed - lynnG
5pm color - Brenda
6pm clean & graphic - Debi Boler
7pm multiple photos - Kellie
8pm singing bee - Jesse
9pm photoshop Q & A - Katie, Pattie & Cassie
10pm mix-n-match - dana
11pm Tell Me a Story [fun, closing, NSBR chit chat] -- Katie & Randy

Share:

8 comments:

Lisa Habisreutinger said...

Great layouts (cute photos too!)

Lukasmummy said...

Gorgeous layouts so sorry your little ones are sick I hope them and you feel better soon. Hugs Crystal xx

20Birds said...

hope those little guys are on the mend soon, hang in there

Jeannette said...

Ah, the joys of the balancing act that is motherhood. :-) Hope you get your own strength back. :-)

Monique said...

Oh I'm so sorry to hear you're sick :-( and all the kids too! Not fun! I hope everyone feels better soon. Oh I wish I had the money to go shopping with that sale! Flergs just opened her studio at Scrapbook Graphics and included a coupon in her newsletter but alas I can't go shopping there either! Oh well, it's not like I'm out of scrapping supplies... lol. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts! The pictures in that bottom one, I just love!!!!!

I hope you feel better quickly!!!

Anonymous said...

ugh the sickies are never any fun. hope everyone gets better soon! great LOs!

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Wow, it always is a bad time when your little ones are sick, hope they get better soon! You too!

Great layouts!
Have a great day!