February 24, 2008

My mom left today, I'm a lil sad but I knew it was coming bwaaahhh, bwahhhh..... She'll be in NJ for the next week so maybe I'll drive their this weekend to say goodbye again and do some shopping great excuse huhh... and it's gonna be payday this Friday so I think I'll be taking a road trip this w/end coming up the older girls will love that road trip and shopping, it may be a plan but i'll know for sure Friday morning.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know what today is it's New Product Release Sunday at Scrapbook-Elements. If you'd like a product preview then go here you won't be dissapointed they have a variety of items and down below is a preview of two of the designers items I've used.

Scrapbook-Elements Creative Team. I used Misty Cato's:Tangy Treats for full credits go here.

Scrapbook-Elements Creative Team layout using Monica Larsen-Loving Touch Kit , Tracey Monette-Eleven Gold Frames, Kim Wresh-Fancy Pants Template Set for full credits Go here.


Share:

5 comments:

Mrs. Burns said...

Beautiful LO's! And I hope you don't miss your mom too much!

DawnMarch said...

Love the new layouts -- the colors are so rich!

Ava in Wonderland said...

Aww, sorry about your mom leaving! Your LO's are GORGEOUS!!

Lisa Joy said...

Great layotus! Hope you had a great time with your mom

Unknown said...

sad for you that you Mum left today, but you can look forward to her next visit :)