January 24, 2008

, ,

I'm back to share my layout using Diamante Designs kit displayed in the post below :) and to announce shes having a CT Call & she'll be closing it tomorrow so run &check it out... Opened her store, Go Lori, Go Lori, go on with your bad self.

Here's my 1st layout using Hearts and Flowers kit by Luisa Leandro available soon at Sophia Sarducci. It's of my older sister meeting Mr.Mason she was in love jejeje

Image above is clickable ;)

This kit will be available soon keep your eyes open for it :)


Share:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for displaying the kits my angel and of course, you know I LOVE that LO - just gorgeous

Anonymous said...

These pages with the new kit are fantastic. I'm really getting into the "doodle" style pages right now!

Anonymous said...

Oh, beautiful layouts Mary! Gorgeous!!!!

Have a wonderful day!