January 22, 2008

,

I made it I'm so siked I made Bren's Team woo hoo, love her stuff she totally rocks! Look at the other ladies that made the team also I can't wait to get to know all of them a lil better ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following kit is a new one by Diamante Designs by Lori Wiley this lady totally rocks my socks I love her grungy and unique style... big sighhhhh..... Look at the layout I made of my Mr.Mason with his dad.

FullCredits Here

Image is clickable to store


Share:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulaitons!!! I saw your LO on DST and left some love there...it's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new team...I love the B&W papers, too!

SarahB said...

Congrats on your new CT spot!

Lovely layout too!