January 02, 2008


Hi Ladies I hope everyone had a Happy New Year I did it was a beautiful nite w/family....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have some announcements for ya :) Dawn Inskip is having a sale just check out the AD and I've been promoted as a Permanent Creative Team Member for her woo hoo so freakin awesome her work is so original and creative I'm so lucky to be a part of her team ;)


Pop on over to the SweetShoppeDesigns Blog. Heather has these up for grabs but for a limited time check it out and check out the inspiration on your way down to the bottom of the post, they're a bonus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a layout for the Paper 2 DigiChallenge over at SweetShoppeDesigns Full Credits here
Share:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout Mary! They always are! I love Dawn's stuff! Beautiful! And congrats on her CT! Awesome! Happy New Year!

Carolyn Albro said...

Down really does ahave some fun stuff and a very unique style : ) I'm off to check out her goodies. Thanks for the info.

scrappermimi said...

Congrats on being a permanent member for Dawn, very cool! Great design too!