January 04, 2008

, ,

Creative Team layouts for Dawn Inskip, I used New Beginnings Bundle. Full Credits Here

Dawn Inskip Creative Team Layout- I used her Land Of Make Believe Bundle Kit. Credits Here

Dawn Inskip is having a Guest CT call if you can't read the details. Go to her blog or Here to DST

Look at this cool kit you could win for applying, I wanna play with that kit waaaa waaaa!!!

============================================================================
The Sweet Shoppe Designs has their From our Blog to Yours challenge up and It says to blog about your favorite Sweet Shoppe Challenge. I can't pick just one I have 2 the Cookie Decorating 101 and The Paper 2 Digi Challenge. The first one I picked is because the template is usually inspired by a digi-scrapper's layout. This really helps me scrap outside my box and comfort zone the template is always different and I get to discover a new scrapper along with everyone else.
The second challenge is mainly for the same reason since I don't pp scrap alot anymore I love having Darla point out fresh faces I haven't had the chance to check out for myself! So their those are my two favorites!

Share:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're a star Mary ...gorgeous layouts - love your magical style xx

Anonymous said...

LOVE your layouts! Dawns kits are so fantastic. Been wanting to use her stuff for awhile. Thank for letting us know about the CT call!

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

Great layouts! I'm going to have to go check out those kits.