November 02, 2007

I was looking through the gallery yesterday at DST and lookie at what I found....
I was scraplifted, scrapjacked, inspired someone else yup, I almost couldn't believe it when I saw it and she [Tami] credited me for her inspiration. Woo Hoo Tami's Layout can be found Here at DST and my original one so you can take a peeky at what inspired her also found @ DST
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Mason is doing well, he's sleeping at nite and waking up every 2- 2-1/2 hours for feedings. I'm losing sleep but hoping soon he'll sleep through the nite, dh says he doesn't even here him yeah Lucky you just rub it in! His umbilical thingy finally fell off yesterday and I'm going to give him a real bath today not a sponge bath. He didn't go trick-o-treating with us but we did dress him and he stayed home w/dad while I went out with the other kiddos and grandma. Here's 2 pics of the newbie in the family
.
As you can see he's more than a week old and I still have yet to take off his hospital bands :(

Here he is w/his papi on Haolloween Nite, He's not really sucking on his pacifier he hates it but he always wants to be sucking and my breast & it'ss not a pacifier :p so were trying this thingy, big sighhh.
Share:

0 comments: