November 03, 2007

I have some awesome news I can finally say it toot it out and shout it out!!! ;) I'm a Sugar Babe, yup I'm part of the Sweet Shoppe Designs Family... I'm so siked they're an awesome group and I'm so lucky to be a part of them. woo hoo!!!!

And of course today is National Digital Scrapbook Day, they are having major sales everywhere some are ending today and some are all weekend so if you love Digi come on over to the Sweet Shoppe and if you need more info about the sales Go here to the DST and check it out!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a layout I wanted to share using Jeannie Papai and Jana McCarthy's:Dude this Rawks Kit found here at the DigiScrapShak and it's on sale. woot woot!! Here it is......



Share:

0 comments: