October 31, 2007

I'm a lil late but here's my lil bundle of joy, He's so white just like his papi and ughhh yeah he looks just like his papi maybe my mouth but the rest is his to claim, just like a boy ehhhh!!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He's doing as well as expected, I can't complain I'm a lil sleep deprived but otherwise doing well... My mom will be leaving this weekend wahhhhh... wahhhhh... She's a tremendous help and I'll miss her so much and of course most of all all the home cooked meals no really I'll miss her. :(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I
have some great news Micheline Martin has moved to a new store and she will be selling her designs here..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
How exciting for her & so well deserved cuz her stuff totally Freakin Rocks!!! Here are some layouts I did with her new stuff....

Lil Brooklyn Kit: Full Credits Here

Halloween Solids, Worn Leather Alphas, Stapled Buds & Bead Factory alphas: Full Credits Here

Ready to Rock Kit: Full Credits Here
Share:

1 comments:

Robin said...

Congrats Mary!!! He's adorable!!!!