September 05, 2007

My ds had a great 1st day experience at school, my poor baby... Details here
Here's my dd Charlie on her 1st day of school waiting for her bus! Micheline Martin Designs: Full Credits Here
Here are my two lil ones on thier last day at the sitters, they looked so happy. My sitter didn't want to get in the pic :( Credits: Micheline Martin Designs

I took some pics of the farm workers cutting and laying out the tabacco right behind our yard, so much farming goes on where we live now I love to let the kids see the process!
I used Christina Renee Designs-Grab Bag: Full Credits Here
Share:

4 comments:

natalie malan said...

I got a link to you from the blog train, wow, what great textures! I love your LOs. Mine always tend to be a little flat!

Laura said...

BEAUTIFUL lo's girly!!! They are stunning!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO's ... really is gorgeous xo

heather said...

Your layouts are really fab you know that??!!