August 30, 2007

,

School has officially started in our household. 2 Yesterday, 1 today, and 2 more next Tuesday after the holiday It's a lil weird to have them all going at the same time LOL but I guess they're growing up.... When did that happen I have do idea time flew right before my eyes :) I'm gonna share a couple layouts I did this week and some pics of my dd's down below.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ScrapbookElements Creative Team Layout. Full Credits here

Scrapbook Elements Creative team duties: Full Credits Found Here

Creaive Team layout using Diamante Designs aka Lori Wiley: Full Credits found Here....


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used Adobe Lightroom for these pics below, I downloaded the trial version and all I know is I freakin love it and I'm seriously considering buying it when my trial expires.... Oh sorry on to the good stuff two of my dd's started school yesterday, yup the 2 below and they had a good 1st day and the standard pp work was brought him for me to fill out ohhh how I hate all that pp, Geesh why do I fill out the enrollment forms I wonder ya know!!!


Freshman

8th Grade
Share:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Layouts and photos!!!:)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts! I love the baby bump one!

And your daughters are beautiful! Enjoy some free time when they are all in school!

Maby said...

Love the baby tummy Mary! And your girls are very pretty!!