July 24, 2007

Yesterday was my birthday I'm officially 31 gosh, 31 don't feel it but OK!!! So I got home around 6:30pm and my dd made me dinner, yes my Helena made me dinner she is such a blessing I swear, Love her to death she's so motherly and thoughtful ohhhh and top it off after dinner she was hiding a cake and brought it to me with a candle with the # 3 she said she didn't add the 1 cuz she didn't want me to make me feel old, jejeje.....


DH brought me home some chocolates [like I need those], a strawberry shortcake, ummm delicious love that he knows what I love and a beautiful card which rung true in so many ways I had to point it out to him... did you read that you must've got it b/c you know that is so true, I'm so bad I know but couldn't help myself, it was my Birthday after all.... LOL :p
____________________________________________________________________________
Here is the picture I got from my U/sound on Friday he's really gotten big since the last one, lil miracles that they are. I so can't wait to meet him, touch his lil hands and kiss that chunky cheek



____________________________________________________________________________
This is my Chulita Helena the one that made my b-day dinner......
It's also a layout for my SBE creative team duties......

I used Alice Koh-Surving TeenageHood kit, Kim Hill-Pshop Action Pack 2, Beauty Mark by Angela & Emily Powers[a freebie] If you wanna leave some love Found Here
Share:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a great one filled with lots of love!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mary!!!

20Birds said...

happy birthday and yes you are lucky, i love it when my kids cook for me

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday, Mary! The ultrasound looks good... man those little ones DO grow fast, don't they?

candy said...

Happy birthday sounds like fun !

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!! ;)
And congrats on your baby!!! ;)
Now you HAVE TO post the next ultrasound photo!!! LOL ;)
Hugs & kisses,
Mariquit