February 27, 2007

Hola familia, friends, and fellow bloggers, I am sharing my news with everyone I can except for people at work, I don't want them to know until I'm showing I have my reasons and soon I'll be showing so they'll figure it out! jejeje, I have my reasons, K I know, I know this is officially my last I wasn't going to go with an even number but mom you did so hey I'm taking your lead. I'm going to officially start shopping in the summer nothing before that, so ladies point me to all the must haves and sales cuz 6 lil munchkins is alot of muaallla oh and I'll be breastfeeding, I pray that I will cuz milk is freakin' expensive... [Big Sighhh] Breathe Mary, Just Breathe oh yeah that's a couple months away, LOL.....

Credits can be found here
Share:

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Congrats!! ;)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! :) I'm so excited for you!