December 29, 2006


My dd Ary in Oct. Credits HERE

This is Ary and Ary jaaa I know cruel joke right.
Credits can be found HERE
Thank Gosh today is Friday Wooo Hoooo.... I'm so happy I don't have to work on Tuesday! It was really really slow at work today so I know it will be crazy on Tues when they go back, I know I know but no I don't fell guilty! :p jejejeje.... I am a lil sad cuz Michelle Pearsons 3 month Term is up already well end of year it will be but she's keeping some members on I am so wondering who she's gonna keep!!! Her actions are absolutely fabulous I could never have even come up with the way she does em. My photos after need lil to none tweaking when using her actions. I'm so stinking grateful I have what I do from being on her team! You can check out the actions HERE.... go you know you want to!
I have 2 layouts to share, I'm in a scrappin mood! Have a wonderful New Year!!!

Share:

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Nice layouts...I enjoyed seeing them.

Petra said...

Happy newyear to you too, all the best wishes for 2007!! Love these LO's looks great!

Wendy said...

Great LO's!! Hope your New Year was great!