October 07, 2006

This is a pic from last year but the conversation has always been fresh in my mind. Credits here
I absolutely must say without Bias, K I love this witches foot when I saw it I new I had to have it!

Yes these are the Michelle's Actions in Action I've been playing since I got em, hey they're too darn good not to play with! ; ), IMO
Credits found here

Here is a layout I did w/Corina Nielson's Template and Kit. I love her Schtufff! I'm no stalker, Not yet anyways! jejejeje Full Credits Here....

What a difference ehhhh... Color Pop Action #4 Above

I've been playing with the actions again, what a difference something I could never do in PSP on my own, So I'm using PhotoShop for these actions . Love em, Love em, Thanks so much Michelle. Acttions can be found here

1 Comentário:

Opeysmama said...

Mary I just had to come to your blog after cruising your DST gallery to tell you I think your layouts are FANTASTIC! I enjoy your work and Have you bookmarked for "lifts" lol...thanks for sharing your work for inspriation to others. And congrats on your new CTS!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NBOF

Followers

... © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO