September 13, 2006

I'm so behind, Ok so My ds will officially start pre-school Monday we went yesterday for a tour and ughhh bad idea he wanted to stay longer and was not happy when he was asked to leave. DD thought it would be nice to take out all the toys too, good thing she has manners and put them all back, It's a really nice set up. I'm really pleased that he will go there.

1st)My dd Charlie I did this lo for the DigiScrapDivas 09/06 Mega Kit link to the LO
2nd) My ds Giovanni this summer did this lo for the Jen Caputo Sketch Challenge link to the Lo

3rd) My DD Ary I did this Lo for the DigiScrapDivas Sketch Challenge Link to Lo
4th) My DH and I in ElSalvador I am so pleased with this one even though the circle journaling took 4-Eva, I did this Lo for the DigiDareYa Challenge Link to LO
K, I think that's enough catching up on the lo's, Fall is starting to show here in CT the leaves are starting to turn and some have already started to 'Fall' I took some pics and I'll try to get those up tomorrow or maybe even tonite! :)

Share:

0 comments: