September 08, 2006


I took advantage of MissMints sale yesterday and bought the cardboard shapes, South Hampton elements and Duct Tape Alpha's.
I did this lo for thedigichick sketch challenge by Rachel Giallongo. Full Credits Here.

I did this lo as an Ad Challenge from DigiScrapDivas these are just some of things that I saw when I was in El Salvador last month, what a difference compared to here.
I used the Necessities Kit and Cork Board by Diamante Designs of 3Scrapateers.

I went to the dentist yesterday and I need a root canal, the appraisal was a bit overwhelming to say the least but after getting some feedback from the gals over @ digishoptalk I think it's ok. The price I mean not that it's ok I need a root canal. Jaaaa :?
I almost forgot dd's are back to school they started on Tuesday, they're really happy they're back to school which is a bit surprising considering they hardly talked about school it all summer.
I will post some pics I took this w-end.





Share:

1 comments:

Lori said...

Oh NO!! A root canal!! ACK!! I hope things go smoothly for you and your feel much better.

Thanks so much for the beautiful layouts with my kits. LOVe them!! Also love the new cardboard elements you picked up!!