August 28, 2006

About yesterday the mishap. We put all the party stuff away and when we were ready to go, and said Giovanni should go in Tia' Cesy's car we couldn't find him to put em in there.
We totally freaked out I don't think I've ever had that feeling before in my life, I wanted to cry, scream & jump all at the same time. Nelson my DH started to run down the street screaming his name he totally paniced, ughhh horrible horrible thoughts so were screaming calling people on the phone to find out if maybe he left w/them, NO of course not OMG, my heart was at my feet and in my mouth at the same time. Then dd says Mom! Mom! Mom!, what what he's here where I almost took off into the dealer parking lot across the street cuz I thought that's where she saw em, no Mom, he's here in the back covered by all the crap, DH had just threw on top of em, Ummm totally wanted to strangle Nelson, did you not notice Gio was there the whole time while you were dumping stuff on top of em? No, of course not. He was so upset and happy to see him at the same time. DH threw stuff out of the van to take a good look at em and yes there he was, red eyed & tired in the back seat! Ahhhhh never ever felt such a sense of relief...... I get chills thinkin' about it!

On to happy things I did this LO for the
ScrapbookBytes Color Challenge,
I also used the sketch provided.
Isn't Ary the cutest her shoe got stuck in the sand as she was walking and I thought the title was a perfect fit for the pics.
I used the Beautiful Heart Charity Kit
Pp's & Stars by Vickie Stegall
Sitching by Kim Hill
Ric Rac by Diamante Designs
Share:

0 comments: