August 13, 2009

I made it back safe and sound from Domincan Republic...
It was awesome I couldn't have asked for a more amazing
trip I hope to have some pics up by this weekend ;)
For now I'll leave you with these goodies
----------------------------------------
C'mon over Sketch #27 is up and the gallery at
This sketch was so fun to play with come and check out
all of the DT's inspiration
with the following sketch and show us your take c'mon
digi chicas I want to see some Digi Gals takes ;)
-----------------------------------------------

My page using the skecth...
Click on Image for full Credits ;)
------------------------------------------
Bath is Good by (BCD)Boutique Cute Dolls
**Blog Freebie for a limited time**
uP Close look at the pp's :)
My page using the kit.
Share:

5 comments:

Laura J said...

Gorgeous Layouts!! I especially love the one from the template :D Way to make it your own!

Paint the Secret Garden said...

Great templates and layouts!
Kx

gabs said...

awesome mary as ever!

Creative Junkie said...

Love your take on the sketch!

And I absolutely love your blog header!

Lorie M Designs said...

wow! you have a lovely blog and wonderful layouts!