August 14, 2009

, , ,

As I promised some photos from our trip
to Republica Domincana I have tons more but this
is how we spent the majority of our time
I'll try to get the one's from Santo Domingo up soon
after these but I have lots of party planning to
finish as it is My dd's 15 birthday party celebration
on Sat so I'll probably be away from the computer this
weekend, w/good reason it's family time ;)


------------------------
Justin's Promise BY sherrieJD available @ ScrapOrchard

My page using the kit

--------------------------------------
WONDERLAND {THE KIT} By Tangie
Available @ ScrapbookGraphics
This HUGE WONDERLAND set comes with 30 background papers, 100+ elements including (to name just a few!!!)
6 XL garden topiaries, 9 XL mushrooms, Tables, Roses,
Garden Scene builders, te
apots, teacups, sparkle, sky setters, pins, mad hatter's hat, journal tags and boxes, frames, vintage brooches, buttons, key, door,
pocket watches, iron fences, staples, logs,
street lamp, rocks, window, scatters,
butterflies and SO MUCH MORE! ].
Also available in the MONEY SAVING BUNDLE {here}!

My page using the kit

--------------------------------
Drafts and Blueprints Bundle 11 by
DeCrow Designs & Tangie Baxter
Available @ ScrapbookGraphics & ScrapOrchard

i'm yours - Collab with Britt-ish Designs

My page using the 2 items above
------------------------------------
Thanks for stoppin by
Share:

0 comments: