July 07, 2009

I hope you all had an amazing 4th, I know I did we spent every day at a swimming hole or lake/park and the kids had a blast. I'm so glad to have been able to spend Friday and Monday with them since their always cooped up inside and I'm a working mom so it's hard to take them places when I'm not with them. :( but I made up for some of that this weekend, I hope....
I have lots of pics but none of them are at my access so I'll try and post them later or tomorrow ;)
Have a Great Tuesday ;)
----------------------------------------------------
Cali Designs-New Release: Fantasia in the Mirror 25% off
My page using the kit

------------------------------------------------------
(BCD)Boutique Cute Dolls-New Release 7.6 Templates Vol.3
Available @ DigiScrappersBrasil.com/br
My page using the kit...
Share:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous layouts!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Gorgeous layouts!

Mimi said...

Great lo's!