July 08, 2009

Good Morning to you all who are blog hopping,
I hope you enjoy your visit and leave me a Hi if you stopped by
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sketch #25 is up. C'mon over to Inspired Blueprints and check out all of the
DT's inspiration with the following sketch
This is the page I submitted for the DT contest using the sketch above.
Images are Linked :)
------------------------------------------------------
Credits"Template Freebie by Dunia Designs
Dani Mogstad:Patriotic Scrabble word art
Happy 4th elements by Farrah Designs
Bren Boone Designs:Independent Pride Kit
-----------------------------------------------
I'm in a patriotic mood and I was out and about looking at kits and I came across this one
Free by Wendy page for 3 Bucks at Funky Playground Designs

-------------------------------------------------
By Tangie Baxter Designs:Available @ ScrapbookGrapics
Mr Mason playing at the lake on Sunday
Share:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous DT Contest Page!!!! Just Love it.

Hugs
Maria

Brenda said...

Your kiddos are adorable. Love teh 4th of July lo!

Unknown said...

I love the layouts! Checking out the blueprint site too!

Kate said...

Wow Mary, your digi work is amazing!! I have never seen anyone make it look so good....thanks so much for visiting my blog, your digi scrapping and beautiful photos are very inspiring. looking forward to seeing more of your work at IB

Stacey said...

WOW - great contest page Mary! I'll have to check that out. Great goodies from SSD too! :D