June 29, 2009

This weekend was another in limbo rain or shine
we had some good weather towards the afternoon on
Saturday but really breezy so not really a good
Lake or Beach day. We decided to go to the library and
run errands plus I took the Gio to Friendlys he wanted
to go on his Birthday and we didn't so I made it up to him.
Sunday it was ugly all morning and nice all afternoon
dh bought the kids another Intek pool this year and he

set it up late in the evening the kids could
care less it was a lil chilly windy and sunny they could
care less they jumped in and of course Mr Mason
had a fit-o-rama b/c he couldn't play with em it's to
deep :( poor baby I'll pull out his turtle one from
last year soon here's soon.
Here are some pics from this Sat.

Gio with his food


Mason & Helena IDK what they are looking at.

Cely playing with her F. goodies

Outside the library

----------------------------------------------
I've got some exciting news and some pages to share
I've been accepted to join the
Inspired Blueprints Team

For all you pp scrappers I know you must recognize the
serious talent they have
Bow Down and I'm so giddy about
being a part of this team... Woot Woot!!!!
Raise The Roof 1
I hope you digi gals come and join me over @
IBP
and show off some of your amazing pages :)
I hope you enjoy your visit
-------------------------------------------------
Rak for Lex aka MrsHobbes I used:Yes I Do Collab Kit by
(BCD)Boutique Cute Dolls and Loreta Labarca available here @DigiScrappersBrasil

------------------------------------------------------
Only June 27-30:FREE with $10 purchase
July collab Summer Splash

My page using the Sunflower Scrap Collab.

--------------------------------------------------------
Paint your life by Cali Designs read her Interview and download this kit
Freebie for a limited time


-----------------------------------------------------------
I want to share the ScrapOrchard Creative Team Contest Kit #2: Starry Nights
All Honey Bees had to reapply so I did b/c I love this gig! Let's see if I make it to Round 3
My Page using the Kit above
----------------------------------------------------
Have a Great Monday
Share:

2 comments:

Lena said...

Congrats Mary on the new gig! Thats VERY exciting!

Lori said...

congrats!! very exciting stuff!! i love the look of your blog too!!