June 21, 2009

I hope your all enjoying your Fathers Day weekend.
I have some Creative Team godies to share and I'm
off to go find a snack to eat :)
--------------------------------------------
3 CHEERS... {ATC Collection} Collab
By Tangie Baxter Designs & sherrieJD

Available @ ScrapOrchard & ScrapbookGraphics

My ATC using the Collab Above....

-----------------------------------------------------
The Chronicles Of Imagination:Chapters 17-21 {THE BUNDLE 2} By Tangie Baxter Designs
available @ ScrapbookGraphics


My page using the Collection

-----------------------------------------
Treasures of the Souk by Cali Designs available @ DigiScrapMania
Image is clickable ;)

My page using the Kit


Share:

5 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

oh my gosh, your layouts are just beautiful! Love your extraction technique!

amy said...

great layouts & goodies!!

Lena said...

I love that playing outside layout! Adorable!

barb said...

Great extraction, Mary! Happy Monday :)

Unknown said...

Wonderful extractions, pages and kits.