February 05, 2009

I have lots of layouts to share since I've been MIA...
Mr. Mason has a fever again darn it
I hate taking him to the sitter cuz he got it all over
again :( blehhhh..
We'll see if I don't have to miss work tomorrow.
We got snow again yesterday, yeah
again, LOL I'm so used to it know I don't care anymore...
LOL
Ok have a great Thursday everyone..... later
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A beautiful Rak from: Krakatuka Designs
I was also asked to be on her CT with these designs
how could
I say NO, I accepted ;)
Here's my 1st page :)

Krakatuka Designs:Tenderness and Passion Kit
available @ Her New Store Sunflower Scrap
&
Krakatuka Designs: The words

Layout using the words....

--------------------------------------------------------
ScrapOrchard Designs Creative Team Layout

Sealed with a Kiss CollabBy The Seedlings &
A lil from
Pretty In Pink Kit by Ashalee Wall
----------------------------------------------------------
Layout done For Tangie Baxter Designs

17 Cherry Tree Lane by Tangie Baxter and Flergs @ Scrapbook Graphics
Drafts and Blueprints{Bundle THREE}7-9
by DeCrow Designs and Tangie Baxter @ We Are Storytellers
----------------------------------------------------------
Layout done for the SweetShoppe Designs: Cookie Challenge

Doctor Doctor by Lauren Grier & Melissa Bennett,
Set A Date: Swirl Years by Sara Amarie
& Darcy Baldwin:Mess in my Head-Font
Share:

7 comments:

Bird Stalker Photography said...

very cute layouts! love the doctor one!

DawnMarch said...

Wow, really great layouts! love all the red for Valentine's Day!

Tammy said...

Beautiful layouts!! I love your blog. So cheerful and colorful.

Anonymous said...

as ever: loving your pages

Anonymous said...

Great layouts. I love how your style is so versatile!

Anonymous said...

Mary hun - so good to hear from you :) Gorgeous pages as ever :)

Hope all's well with you and the family xx

Anonymous said...

My goodness your blog is so much fun. You have a wonderful talent. Thanks for sharing.