November 05, 2008

Ok so I wanted to post this one more time in case Jennifer missed my last post I'll give you till tomorrow to contact me or else I'll give it to someone else.
Congrats to "Jennifer"

You won She's So Sophisticated Kitby Scarletheels Designs!!Because I totally suck at picking I had to use the Random.org to pick someone forme so I did it by blog posts "7" and this is what it came up with, KPM me over at DST to claim your prize ;)
--------------------------------------------
I lost a team "SBE" it was quite an experience being on
that team and I'm glad that I had my time their lots of
variety at that store and one door closes another one opens.

woo hoo

DSD was awesome I got a Guest CT spot w/JuleDesigns from
The Digi Chick I almost died when I got the PM, LOL
Here's the first kit I used Chaos King look at all that
eye candy ;)

Here's the page I created:

I won a GC from Edeline Designs and I of course bought a classy and elegant kit,Be Bold Be True she's is just so talented as a designer and forget about the layouts she creates ;)

I also won a kit by Armina another talnted lady;) just
look at the post below that's the kit I won, woo hoo
can't wait to play with that baby.
Share:

5 comments:

Mandi N. said...

awesome awesome kits!!!! Congrats on the wings!

Kresta said...

Looks like some great stuff you got!

Melissa said...

Congratulations on your guest CT, great kits.

Anonymous said...

Okay umm that LO you did is the bomb diggity girl .. love it and love that kit .. I need to learn me some digi ..

muah
xo
Sasha

Leigh said...

Mother of two teen drivers. You will survive! LOLOLOLOL!