July 01, 2008

What are your plans for the 4th? I'll be watching the fireworks from afar not sure where just yet but I'll be far away b/c of the baby NOT sure how he'll react and I don't want to find out if it's up close, KWIM....
I'm glad we'll be closing early tomorrow and closed on Friday, Yay so long weekend for me. I need it I'm hating the whole new medicare/HMO advantage plans and the IVR system. It's run by National Government Services and they suck royally the automated system is so bad it hangs up on you when you give it correct information and when you call 3, 4 , 5 x's in a row it gets frustating.. but the best part is when you call the helpline jaaaa what Helpline they tell you to call the IVR that hung up on you already 3x's and it gave me their # and they say the IVR is working wonderfully for them. What a joke! I really have to laugh and start over b/c I have no other chocie. I have to get the 411, ya know....
Ok on to some Digi Goodness no more rambling from me....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come on over to Diamantes Lounge and get this template freebie by Teresa.

The layout is found here: The doodles around the layout are new by ScarletHeels Designs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diamante Designs by Lori Wiley has this beautiful kit Hidden Secrets. Down below is the layout I did ohhh and I love her new logo ;)

My Layout I did w/the above kit.. That's my Mr.Mason

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dawn Inskip's New Say it with Flowers:Alphas Availble here @ NDISB, ScrapScandiStyle & Treasures to Scrap



My layout using the above alphas.. Layout Found here.

Thanks for stopping by.... Mary

Share:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great template! Love the kits!

Michelle said...

great layouts

Juliana said...

The template is really nice! I like the resulting layout - very clean and attractive.

Have a great 4th!