July 27, 2008

I haven't updated in a while but I have some stuff to share 1st ScrapNArt is having a contest for you pp scrapper's Go the site and read the details... Heres what you can win.....


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bren Boone has this new kit out, It's amazing the Alphas alone rock my digi world... Check it out if your not familiar w/Shabby Pickle check em out Fridays New Designs are on sale...
My Layout found here using the above kit....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have 1 more thing to share my ds almost sliced his torso open Friday evening he went to do a dive in the pool after being told a gazillion times not to well kids don't listen & our pool is lil perfect for a 4&6 yr old well he slid on the wet grass & flew over the filter it's a standalone on the outside of the pool & he ate it. If you have an intek pool you know what I'm talking about.
My dh saw him & I heard the scream thinking it was the girls splashing each other I continued to go to the front porch and my dh is like hey, hey BABE!!!! COME HERE!!!! I was like huh my ds was wrapped in a towel hiding his injury from me so I didn't think anything of it at first until dh said show your mom and he was tearing up I thought he was just wet from being in the pool and not crying "shrug" but no he was crying not just water droplets from the water :( I about died when I saw it I was so freaked out I smacked him in the head and said you were jumping right I know you were I felt bad but I totally freaked I thought he needed stitches my jerk reaction was that. He was scared and saying how sorry he was and crying and babbling how he'll never ever try it again....how mami & papi were right he didn't want to go to the Dr or hospital :(
ahhhhhh .......So here goes if your squeemish don't look :( We were very lucky it didn't penetrate more or Id've been n' the ER with stitches :)




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ohh and I'm so happy I've made GSO over at DST twice this month a miracle for me and I'm so siked someone noticed my work ;) Thanks to the ladies that took the time to put em up :) Yay so happy jejeje :)

Thanks for stopping by.... Mary
Share:

11 comments:

Angela said...

OMGOODNESS! I'm SO HAPPY he wasn't seriously hurt! OUCHIE! (And very scrapworthy too!) LOVE Bren Boone - this new kit is PHENOM! TFS! Great page inspiration too!

Charlie's Nana said...

So glad that slice wasn't any worse that it is. Kids just have to be kids.

Anonymous said...

oh dear that looks bad ! so happy it wasn't as serious as it looks

Anonymous said...

Oh-My-Goodness!!!! Ack! That poor little stinker will probably wait a while before doing something like that again, huh? Poor guy!!! On a brighter note, I *need* that Bren kit...it is gorgeous - and so is your layout!!! Congrats on the GSO status...your layouts always rock! :)

Ava in Wonderland said...

ONG that looks painful!! Poor little guy!! I am glad it wasn't worse!

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Sure hope that he learns to listen and mind his parents in the future.

Anonymous said...

Darling blog - I love your header! Hope your son heals quickly. Glad to find you through DST - I love Bren's stuff and I am heading over to check it out! hope you have a great week. :)

Unknown said...

Ouch - had to go past that pic quickly! Glad not too serious.

Michelle said...

Poor kiddo! Glad he's OK!!

Anonymous said...

oww....that's must be really hurt, poor baby :), i have kiddos always get something on his body after playing outside our home too and i really hope your little one can get more carefully next time.

Anonymous said...

Oh no... I hope he gets well soon. I would freak out too if that would happen to my child... Thanks for the heads up on Bren's new kit. I love it. Off to check it out :)