April 24, 2008

I had mentioned before Mr.Mason had a blood test for allergies.The dr. called and said he's good, he has none. Thank gosh but it doesn't explain his rash so he'll be going to see a dermatologist soon b/c of it which makes me a lil sad b/c 3 of the kids have problems with our skin but not until they got much older and he's just a baby it's a lil depressing :( big sighhhh oh well oh and I also had mentioned about my name being put on a list for a BH office manager position I found out it was the Dept. Head of the BH dept. yup she went and told them that she knew I hadn't applied but she didn't care she wanted me to have the interview and I got the email yesterday requesting my presence for the interview and I was told to please accept, so I'm not holding my breath b/c I really really don't want the position but it seems like I'm being pushed to it..Shrug.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alice Koh has a new kit in her Pickleberry Pop Store it's so cool and perfect for boys! Check it out. I can't wait to play with it :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you up for a challenge yes then head on over to the SweetShoppe Cookie 101 Challenge
and play here's what I did with the Cookie:)
Credits: Intergalactic by Zoe Pearn & Traci Reed:acrylic o holic


Share:

6 comments:

Barb said...

that's a total boy kit, for sure!

Neverland Scraps said...

huh, we are going in on Tuesday for Allergy testing because out of no where my 3 year old has a rash that just wont go away!

I love the superhero kit! That's totally awesome!

Leigh said...

Great lo! Very bright, which I love. That kit is cute for lil boys!

DawnMarch said...

I'm not sure whether to wish you luck on the interview or not!! LOL. I'll just say I hope it turns out for the best!

I'm definitely gonna do that cookie challenge -- it's a great template!

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Darling kit! I think Alice is great!

Thanks for sharing.

Allergy stuff is never fun, my son had a problem with them growing up. Hope all goes well.

Have a great day!


P.S. I have a secret on my blog, check it out!

Anonymous said...

oh that is just waaay to cute. Very cool layout!