January 11, 2008

, , , ,

I have a toot
One of my layouts made the DiscTalkRadio Spotlight.... I was so excited when I got the PM jejeje I know I'm a dork. I've posted it here already so I'll just leave you a link to layout
[IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/marnel09/spotlight_blinkie.gif[/IMG]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scrapbook-Elements Creative Team Layout- I so love the pp's look at them! Full Credits here

Creative Team Duties-Diamante Designs by Lori Wiley I used her Warm Wishes pp's and elements. Here's a layout with full credits here.

I finally created a layout w/the RAK from Nina aka NinaScraps gosh I wish I new she was having a call I've been so busy w/Mr.Mason that I miss alot yeah that's how I feel she has some some really beautiful stuff in her store at Oscraps & NDISB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look who's having a call well it ends tonight so you better hurry. I had to put in App in cuz she's opening her own shop and I so love her stuff.. If you know Scarlet Heels she used to give away the most Fan-Tabulous stuff away on her blog and she sold her 1st kit which I had to buy and can you believe it I never used it! Shhhh I will soon... jejeje

and another of my fav designers that I was suppose to guest for at one point but never got a chance to cuz one of her children got sick she was MIA b/c of her lil one's condition and then decided she wasn't going to design anymore but she changed her mind and came back to a whole new store do you know who this is hmmmmm.... Yes Bren Boone I'm such a FAN!!!!
Share:

3 comments:

Léa said...

Beautiful blog and beautiful LO's. Congratulations on your toot...

Lilja said...

Congrats on being in the spotlight at DSR - it's a GORGEOUS layout, so it's so well deserved!
Love your other two layouts as well - and good luck on your CT applications!

gabs-art said...

beautiful LOs and congrats on your toot