December 01, 2007

,

The SweetShoppe December Treat of the Month is up and I wanted to share my page that is on the Home Page each time it's a different page by all the SugarBabes, you have to keep refreshing to see them all but here's mine, I snagged.

Here's the original up close and better view. Full Credits Here

A pic of my dc 2 yrs ago I love this pic it brings back memories. Sweet Shoppe Team Layout I used a new kit by Heather Roselli. Full Credits Here

SweetShoppe Team Layout, The kit is a new one by Kristin C.B.Full Credits Here

Thanks for stopping by ;) Have a great weekend and get lots of scrappin done :)
Share:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Breast fed babies get sick, they just tend to recover a lot faster. Have you tried the vicks infant rub, it really helps my kids. Hope everyone is feeling better soon.