July 19, 2007

I have some creative team layouts to share below take a peek:

This layout is using Micheline Martin Designs lots of her goodies:July Beauty bag-Wild Cherry PP's, Jumble Alpha, Livin on the edge (giltter) All Buttoned up, It's all aboutcardboard, Daydream Believer-Quotes, Sticker Alpha-Laura 18K Freebie

This one is for the Scrapbook-Elements Store I've combined lots of designers in this one:
Misty Cato-Starlight Whimsy Rina Kroes-Creative Cluster for her Misty Cato-Framed 2 Monica Larsen-Danny Kit

Terry Maruca-Doodled Lacy Templates
___________________________________________________________________________________
I have a couple things on my list of WANTS.....
These are from Christina Renee, so glad her sale is extended till the 31st she's had lots of action
These concoctions by Kim Jensen are too freakin cool, love the arrow and the circle the best...

These doodles by Ilona Havenaar are just too stinkin cute... I soo want these I'm hoping to go to them all tomorrow and buy. buy. buy!!!!
Thanks for taking the time to read..... Mary
Share:

1 comments:

Kara said...

I've been to Christina's store several times and somehow missed these awesome ribbons! Thanks for sharing them and your cool layouts:-)