June 24, 2022

, , , ,

Froggy Friday Digital Kit Release @ The-LilyPad -Sketch

 
Credit: FF 6.24.22
Glory Days Collection | Bella Gypsy Designs

 
I saw this patriotic kit and knew right away that I wanted to have lots of stars on my page to hi-lite a few of the papers included in this kit. Yes, the July alphas are included in this collection. I love the way she made them with the black outline and polka dots. 
The torn frames are not included in this kit they are from the late Dawn Inskip.
Here's my sketch from my digital layout above. I'm not offering templates of these atm.
If it inspires you to create your own layout, please use it as a creative guide.
Please give credit and a link back to this blog. 
I'd so appreciate you. 

FF Release 6.24.22
Syngnathidae Complete Collection | Rachel Jeffries Designs
For my digital layout I used the digital kit above. The floating jelly fish is a png doodle or brush i added on top of the already existing mixed media paper. I also added various painted algae from the elements kit. 
The white frame is not included in the kit, it's from the late Dawn Inskip. 
If you have never checked out Rachel Jefferies work please do so her Mixed Media Digital kit are a must have in your stash!

  Thanks for stopping by and looking have a great one!

Share:

0 comments: