May 17, 2011

Life Choice Gathering, Saturday Gathering, Blog Hops


I have a blog post up @ Sweet Shoppe Designs if you'd like to come over and read it, if you've read my blog you read that I was going to a Donate Life Gathering on Sunday. That is what the post is about if your interested :) Here's the LINK

---------------------------------------
Now this below was on Saturday a very very sweet and dear friend is having Surgery today and her supervisor/friend/sis-n-law decided to throw her a surprise get together. We all made a dish and brought our own drinks, soda too, lol I just have to say that even though these are my ex co-workers they are the best and I am so glad that I know them and can call them friends, they know how to party, work together and play together what more could you ask for!!!I will be visiting my friend on Weds, I just have to see who will stay with Mr Mason while I go... Today would be to much she'll need time to re-coup :/ Sending all my love and prayers chula ;)
Sory, Thanks again for being the best hostess love ya girl your da bomb when it comes to these things!!!

Me, Jess, and Carmen :)

Sory, Jess, Me

Carmen, Jess, Yari, Me

Carmen, Jess, Yari, Me, & Sory




------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

Random Deals

Share:

5 comments:

CinfulCinnamon said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Looks like you girls were having a great time. Just remember, the pictures are great for when you get old like me and the memories start to fade...j/k

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

Thank you for stopping by Random Deals and joining the Whimsical Wednesday blog hop and for posting the button. I am your newest follower :) Have a great day!

Shana said...

Nice pics! Hi! Just stopping by. Following you from the 'Who In the World? Wednesday' Blog Hop. Would love it if you 'like' my page: www.facebook.com/flightlessgoose

Unknown said...

Hello. follwing you from the hop! Your pictures are SO FUN...and you all have such shiny and pretty hair :)
thanks,
jenny at dapperhouse
http://jennyatdapperhouse.blogspot.com/

everyday products and more said...

hello look fordward to reading your blog newest follower from the hop
http://everydayproductsandmore.blogspot.com/