November 19, 2010


--------------------------------------------------------
MScraps Has some Awesome Guest Designers this month the are as follows:
Boutique Cute Doll <---- Yeah I'm on her Creative Team She RAWKS!!
Dunia Designs
<---- Yeah I'm on her Creative Team She RAWKS too!!
Fruitloop Sally
GSCreations (Nov. - Jan.)
KimB (Nov. - Jan.)
LAITHA


Here are a couple of the New Releases @ MScraps I played with this week :)
I love this place so much variety and so much Awesomeness

Princess Party by Joyce Paul Designs and Polly & Rufus Designs



------------------------------------------------
Hold My Hand by Ruth Melody & Kim B Designs
Available @ MScraps



--------------------------------------------------
2011 Calendar (English and Portuguese) by Dunia





----------------------------------------------
Joyful Heart Collab: Joyce Paul & Busy Bee Designs
Available @ MScraps



Share:

0 comments: