October 25, 2010

New 10.25 Yummy Kitchen by Elo Designs
Available @ DigitalCrea
Cut it out Templates by Amy Martin

My Layout

---------------------------------------------------------
I posted on Charlie's Memorial Site so in case you don't see it :|
I got this email the other day and I've been meaning to share but finally got to it today :|
Note from Scrap Orchard (Mel & Kami):Helping Hand {Charity Collaboration}
Dear Marnel,
Here are the proceeds from the sale of Charlie's kit for the period ending 10/15. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and if there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. Love, Scrap Orchard

I want to personally Thank everyone that purchased this kit from Scrap Orchard it really means a lot to my Family and I and the proceeds will help us out tremendously
Share:

0 comments: