April 23, 2010

Sketch 46 is up and some of the design team's layouts.
I really like this one it was so easy to follow and
I loved my end results. It's really versatile if you'd
like to see what the Design Team did with this one
come check it out.... and check out the
other members work
Oh and I'd like to say that they have their
first Digi Guest Designer and she is none other
than Kel of Boutique Cute Dolls so talented and
totally rocked the sketch!!

My page

Sadly this is my last page w/Inspired Blueprints they
are an amazing and wonderful group but b/c of time I
didn't have, IRL stuff going on, catching up on my
other CT duties.. I didn't reapply
I know they will pick up another fabulously talented
Digi-CT Chica to work with and I will be following
them and of course I will continue to play
along w/them.....
----------------
Share:

1 comments:

Cathy said...

Just Beautiful Mary.. so stunning!!Cathy