March 23, 2010

I am having a very rough week...
A little behind on my Creative Team blogging and duties
but I'm catching up :) My time is very limited this week...
I may take up my co-workers on a Friday nite out,
I need some me time badly...
It was beautiful this weekend perfect Spring weather
and then we were hit w/storms
rain and cold weather very icky kinda like how
I feel :p Today it's iffy sunny and cloudy..
hoping for some nice weather this weekend :)
Send me some good sunshine vibes :)
Ok that's all for now I'm going to leave you
with some Digi Goodness ....
-----------------------------------------------
*New Release 3.19*
Easter Salutations Collab by Britt-Ish
& Tangie Baxter Designs
Available @ ScrapbookGraphics

Splatter Graffiti [Borders] Easter Salutations


My page using the both

-------------------------------------------------
The book baby kit by Boutique Cute Dolls
Available @ Digiscrappersbrasil Store
My page using the kit


-------------------------------------
Spring Breeze Kit by Re Kneipp Designs
Available @ Digiscrappersbrasil Store

My page using the kit

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by :)
Share:

1 comments:

Cathy said...

Mary,
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog "Cathy Can't help herself". I have just looked at your blogsite and your work is beautiful. I have never tried digital scrapbooking. I have to say looking at your work could make me give it a try.
Cheers
Cathy