December 21, 2009

It is freezing here we've had snow 3 times already this month and for all of you that are wishing for a white Christmas you can have my snow!! Seriously my lil one's so love it, it's magic for them but I hate it, it slows down traffic big time and then after black ice. I so busted my bumm the other day @ my sil's house and hurt my knee not alot just sore for a few days, I was so not happy that morning! Down below are a couple of pics of the lil one's loving the snow and making a snowman... I hope your all ready for Christmas, I will be after today.. I think!!! LOL
-------------------------------------
I posted a QOTD @ SweetShoppe Designs if you'd like to come over and answer :)
---------------------------------



My page using both items above

---------------------------------------



-------------------------------------
**New Release**
Krakatuka Design: "Jingle Bells" Full kit with FREE cards

My page using the kit

Share:

0 comments: