October 27, 2009

It was a beautiful day on Sunday, I went outside
w/the kiddos after I came back from lunch and the
mall w/dh. I love those days when it's just the 2
of us no kiddos, I don't have to reprimand anyone,
look for anyone, take em to the bathroom, listen to
them complain about who's in who's space, kwim, LOL
It lasted for a couple of hours and then I was back
to reality w/my munchkins...
Here are some photos of me w/my 3 crazy kiddos

Gio up in the air he loves this trampoline as much as Mason.


Caught Mason landing from his jump and Gio in the back


That's me w/the my muchachos :)


Another one w/the muchachos ;)


They all thought the corn was still in the field, yeah right!

Cely thought if she planted this, it would grow.... hmmmmm
I totally didn't feel like cropping
Thinking
-----------------------------
Krakatuka Design Paint me autumn Full kit with FREE gifts

My page using the kit

----------------------------------
Sketch #34 is up over @ InspiredBlueprints.
They are wrapping up the month
long celebration w/their first circular sketch.

Here is my page using the above sketch

Click on Image to be taken to the IB Gallery for more Inspiration
---------------------------------
My Favorite Things (All About Me)
It's a Challenge I'm hosting over @ ScrapOrchard
c'mon over and play
if you need some mojo ;)

Share:

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your photos are gorgeous!! TFS! I love the autumn kit too!

Visiting from the DST blog train: http://suzyqscraps.com/blog/?p=735

Créana said...

great kit, I love your photos :)

Diana said...

Very beautiful pages and fantastic fall pictures!!

Tanyia said...

Wow, some gorgeous LOs and forget cropping those photos are adorable!

ellen s. said...

oh wow...the photos are amazing and the layouts are awesome...i am so gald i found your blog

gabs said...

you all look so super happy - that's wonderful to look at Mary! take care!