June 12, 2009

I have lots of CT Kits and News
I hope your all having a Fab Friday...
New Release: Brown Sugar by The Dynamic Duo Tangie & Sherrie:

My ATC using the kit Above

-------------------------------------------------------
Freebie: Paradize -For A limited time @
DigiScrapBooking.ch by Cali & NinoLoLo
My page using the kit above....
Manue from DigiScrapBooking.ch is having a Ct Call

---------------------------------------------------------
Perfect Day Freebie available @ DigiScrapMania Shop
My page using all 3 parts of the Perfect Day kit...
Share:

3 comments:

Tammy said...

WOW!! Beautiful kits. I love the layouts. Your blog is so informative.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with your CT call! Love the links you gave us!

audrey neal said...

love that Perfect Day kit -- and your work is just gorgeous!