May 24, 2009

My Memorial Day weekend fun has been rained out, we had planned on taking off to Newport, RI today but instead
I'm here @ home with the kiddos watching Mall Cop we
laughed our butts off and now everyone has dispersed
into there own rooms and doing thier own things!
Tomorrow Helena is in a parade and who knows if it will
rain we'll see I think the chances were yes it was,
but anyways. I'll be inside watching TV with the kiddos
or Gio talking my head off.
I have something funny to share yesterday I went out with
the kids for a day of shopping and eating out.
My ds says to me after going to like the 3rd store we
were in the car and here goes....
Gio: Mom my brain hurts.
Me: Well were in the same boat b/c my brain hurts too
but for different reasons.
Gio: were in a small boat then...
I LMAO when he responded with this and my dd's said
ohhh my gawwshhh what a smarty and then they also
started LOL. I tell you my kids always keep it real!
Hope your enjoying your Sunday wherever you are ;)
I have some Digi Stuff to share :)
-----------------------------------------------------
**New Release 5.15**
Fiona Page Kit by Matahati Designs

My page using the kit

-----------------------------------------------
New Release 5.22
I Sea you by Cali with Newlife's Dreams available
@ Boutique-Digiscrap & Shabby Pickle Designs

My Page using the kit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunshine {ATC Collection} By Tangie Baxter & sherrieJD available @ ScrapbookGraphics & ScrapOrchard
& Drafts & Blueprints {Bundle Nine}
By Tangie Baxter & Decrow Designs


My Page using the Designs above.

& and ATC I made just because

---------------------------------------------------------
Sweet Summer by DeCrow Designs
&
Drafts and Blueprints Bundle Eight by
DeCrow Designs & Tangie Baxter


My page using the kit


Thanks for stopping By
Share:

9 comments:

heart2heartdesigns said...

Sorry about the rain on your holiday :( Cute stuff! Cute LOs!

Becca said...

Cute goodies and pages!! That is too funny what your ds said about the boat being small!

Michelle said...

It does kind of suck when plans are rained out, but sometimes the fun things happen then!

Those are some really great kits!!

Sarah said...

I what a great blog, and the goodies are so cool!

Amysout said...

What a hoot!! Can't believe your son said y'all were in a small boat! :D lol! Sounds like something my 14yo would say! Lovely pages BTW!

IvoryKeys said...

That story was a hoot! It looks like you have been really busy creating despite the yucky weather. Beautiful layouts.

DawnMarch said...

I was in Newport last week and it was SO nice -- sorry you were rained out! My son was sick, so we spent our weekend at home too.

Eve said...

We had a gorgeous April here, but so far May has been rain pretty much all month, it sucks, so I can feel your pain! Your son sounds like a hoot! So funny! LOL

Carolina said...

Hey thanks for you comment on my blog :)I love your digi stuff!