November 20, 2008

I had to go to my ds's parent teacher conference and
overall my ds is doing pretty good.
He does need a lil help in reading though which is
something I know he hates doing but I review all of
his work and my compromise is he'll have more
computer time, hey whatever works. LOL
Math no problem he loves it and whizzes by...
Ary's teacher took more than 20 mins with the
parents she was talking with and I was like it's 7:00,
I got to go!!! My patience was gone @ 10 mins and
20 mins in I walked right out the door and I have
no clue how shes doing which totally sucks but the
kids had to eat, I'll write her a note.... :(
------------------------------
Pimpin Summer Kiss kit for Jule Designs
from The Digi Chick

Layout Found Here

------------------------------------
SweetShoppeDesigns pimpin: Ice Capades by Kay Miller

Layout found here ;)


Share:

3 comments:

Monique said...

Gorgeous layouts, I just love that Winter kit! Hope you get some info on how your DD's doing, how frustrating to be made to wait so very long! Have a great day!

Lorie M Designs said...

your pages are all wonderful!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Love your layouts. I got lucky at the parent teacher conferences, no one was scheduled for the 2 slots after me so I was able to talk to the teacher for 40 minutes