May 02, 2008

TGIF it's been a really crazy week at work, I'm glad tomorrow is Saturday but a lil sad I'll be missing alot of the activities my niece is having her b-day party in NJ and I may be running around w/my sis all day to prepare for the festivities.. big sighhh I don't want to hear or see any of the awesome stuff everyone will be getting and I'll be missing out on, on Saturday, K
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alphas


http://www.brenboonedesigns.com/shop/ Go check it out! And SHOP!!! -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diamante Designs is having a sale of 35% off if you've had her in your Kaboodle or Wish list then go shop you can't pass up this sale.....


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Click here to go directly to the Scrapbook-Elements store... It's NSD Celebration
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dawn Inskip Creative Team layout.. This was done with her new kit Evitangel does that name sound familiar, yeah well it's named after Evitangel her 1 fan and hardest promoter of her work. She so deserves this kit she's really a piece of work and anyone is lucky to have her she's a machine and creates such beautiful pages.



Share:

5 comments:

Dnadryad said...

Yeah, alpha goldmine it seems !

Charlie's Nana said...

WOW! Love all of the alphas!

Anonymous said...

oh my look at all those alphas they are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts with the kit! I love them!!!!

And all those alphas! Holy moly! I've got a soccer game tomorrow and my Aunt and Uncles 50th anniversary surprise party. Can I skip any of those???? LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh my, more information/goody overload again today! :-)