March 22, 2008

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend so far tomorrow is Easter and the kids are looking forward to the big day and painting eggs. Were off to a Birthday Party we'll be back later on tonite.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Midnight Diamonds Kit made it's debut on Thursday at the following stores:NDISB , Treasures to Scrap & ScrapScandiStyle it has so many possibilities look and see what I did.

Here's the 1st layout I did w/Midnight Diamonds it's Mr.Mason, my cutiee patootieee!!!

Heres my second layout I did with Midnight Diamonds. That's my 2 oldest dd's, ds with my mom and 2 nieces enjoying our snow day ;)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today is SweetShoppe Shopping they have the coolest albums out to match the size of the new chipboard albums being sold in the store, so easy just drop in the pictures and your all set, I so can't wait to use the albums and print to take to work.... so if your in the mood to shop go all new ite's are 20% off


Thanks for stopping by :)
Share:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, love that kit! And thanks for sharing about the Sweet Shoppe stuff - gotta go check THAT out!

gabs-art said...

I so love your layouts with dawns kit

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for doing this Mary - you're creating such gorgeous pages with my stuff - very proud to have you on the team :)

Anonymous said...

swwjwThat's a gorgeous kit!