November 12, 2007

Lil Mason is 3 weeks old today gosh how time flies... He's feeding sporadically yeah no set schedule which is kinda bumming me out cuz he wants to feed every 1/2 hour then no nap and just crying and then I'll give in and feed him until he finally falls asleep about 2-3 hours later. So their goes a big chunk of my morning or afternoon..... Big Sighhhh. I started writing down all of his times for feeding and how long he's staying awake b/c he needs to go on a schedule w/in the next couple of weeks. I'm gonna try to stick to it even though were going on Vacation next week. Yup our annual trip to N.Carolina to see my mom, stepdad, and sisters for Thanksgiving, can't wait. Love that time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I I had to post about these because they are freakin fantastic, Easy peasy to convert those photos. and they convert wonderfully just look at my examples down below...... and the description is clickable to her store at Scrapbook-Elements. Mikroferk Designs: Photo Pro Series: Quadtones (Personal Use)

Heres a layout I did with the Actions: Full Credits here at Scrapbook-Elements

This one is Leather

This one here is Burnished

This one here is Truffle

Thanks for stoppin by Have a great one ;)
Share:

0 comments: