March 17, 2009

No babble today just lots of good stuff ;)
-------------------------------------
New Release:Royalty - Complete Kit by sherrieJD available @ ScrapOrchard

My ATC using the kit above, I was thinking what would
a cat frame if they had a home, jejeje

-----------------------------------------
Here's my page I did for the ScrapOrchard Color Challenge
and I used the Color Challenge Freebie:Spring Afternoon
in case you weren't tempted. ;)


----------------------------------------------
Some of the Orchard Designers are having a B1G1 Sale if
your interested and need more details
hop on over to the blog and have fun shopping ;)

Are you ready for the ScrapOrchard Blog Train..
no no I'm not part of it, LOL
But if you click on the Image it will take to you to
the 1st stop and off you go blog
hoppin' Have fun and just look at the kit you will
collect just for a few mins of your time and some clicks ;)


Share:

0 comments: