October 19, 2009

I'm so stressed, we recently closed our Dept and moved to the front
of the building right in the front w/security I mean I sit literally right
beside them and the pharmacy and the lab to my right.... Before the
renovations it was exactly this way - the main waiting area
right beside us but we were all enclosed in our own
departments and now they are enclosed w/the beautiful renovations
but I'm in the wide open and It's madness pure madness talking,
shouting, laughing, kids crying all Freakin day.
I can pretty much tune stuff out but that's to much
I did not sign on for this and I honestly feel like I need a mental break
and it hasn't even been 2 days in the main reception area..
I can't concentrate, make my calls to clients or insurance I just needed
to get that out and move on for now, thanks for reading my rambling, LOL
----------------------------------------
Sketch #33 is up over @ Inspired Blueprints
I love this one it's one of my FAVS!!

My page using sketch #33


-------------------------------------------
Black Tie Kit by Cintia Tavares
Available @DigiScrappersBrasil & Two Little Pixels
Crystal Livesay:Jumper #28-Available @ TheDigiChick
-----------------------------------------
Pumpkin Patch by Tracie Stroud
Available @ ScrapOrchard
-----------------------------------
Feline Dreaming Kit by Tangie Baxter Designs
Also The Bundle
Available @ ScrapbookGraphics
--------------------------------------
New Release Junk Yard by sherrieJD Available @ ScrapArtist
Click on Images for Store Links :)
Share:

0 comments: