February 06, 2014

Boutique Cute Doll:Seasons of Love


 
My digital layout using the above kit:Seasons of Love 
I had to go to Dr. and it was snowing all day, it was thick and heavy but I had to and glad
 I did b/c Cely was actually diagnosed w/the flu on this day. I snapped a few pics on my 
Galaxy Note and this nice guy coming out of the building saw we were taking selfies in the 
snow so he offered to take the one of us 3 in the middle. So happy we took 2 mins 
to stop b/c I captured the snow, the sickies, and best of all us!

02-04-14-marnel-us-bcd_SeasonsofLove
Thanks for stopping by if you'd like to more of this kit in action 
check out the  Boutique Cute Doll Blog!

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NBOF

Followers

... © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO