September 15, 2013

Life Captured: 8x10 Photo Book Templates

I did the whole week of photos for awitl, a week in the life. I'm surprised b/c I usually don't follow through but this time I did. yay! I want to get it all down in the next few days on these amazing template provided by Lynnette aka Nettio Designs. If you need a little more inspiration check out her blog.

Life Captured: 8x10 Photo Book Templates by Nettio Designs

Here is the beginning. I recolored the days just to give it a different look but you can leave them black if you like.

09-12-13-marnel-lc-nettiodesigns_LifeCapturedPB-8x10-0-CoverFront
Credit:Life Captured: 8x10 Photo Book Templates by Nettio Designs

Thanks for stopping by. Have a Great Sunday.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NBOF

Followers

... © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO